• Fluent level of written and spoken English.
• At least 2 years of experience in the video game industry.
• Strong foundation in game design and gamification.
• Basic editorial skills.
• Good knowledge of game development process, game analytics, and monetization.
• Good team player with excellent communication, negotiation, and teaching skills.
Be a plus
• Technical background in game development would be a plus.
• Experience working with game editors and scripting languages (Lua, Python).
• Ability to switch between different genres and themes quickly.
• Convert pieces of art, story and gameplay elements into cutting-edge interactive fictions.
• Collaborate with producers, writers, and artists to bring amazing stories to life.
• Wrap game content in required form for smooth launches and constant game updates.
• Follow analytics to make each new story better than previous.
• Take an active part in platform development and improvements.
About the project
Do you want to go on an adventure?
We are offering an opportunity to work on a series of next-generation interactive fiction mobile games across various exciting genres and intellectual properties (IP).
The client is a US-based independent game company building a platform to create and publish their own interactive fiction experiences. The vision is to create a unified destination for these narrative games in multiple IPs, genres, and languages.
The goal of this stage of the project is to create a series of standalone mobile game applications with rich narrative content to hone in on optimal user experience and validate content scalability.