День выключения (Shutdown day). Проект был создан с целью узнать, сколько людей по всему миру смогут не пользоваться своим персональным компьютером в течение одного конкретного дня, и что произойдет, если таких людей будет достаточно много.... Далее
We're looking for junior IOS developers for an internship in DataArt’s trainee program. Its aim is to bring developers to a level that will allow them to take part in IT projects. You will solve tasks from real projects under the guidance of an experience curator.
During the training, the trainee will master the basics of developing software for iOS and satellite OSes (tvOS, watchOS), and the foundations of Objective-C, Swift, C/C++, and Augmented Reality technologies.
If at the end of the test period the trainee reaches the proper professional level, then they receive “Junior” status and continue to work in DataArt full time.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Ready to learn about software development for iOS
• Analytical mindset
• Good spoken English
• Basic understanding of SOLID
• Experience programming in one of the following languages: Swift, C++, Objective-C, Java, C#, Kotlin.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.