В тpамвае молодой человек обpащается к девyшке: - Девyшка, а вы слyчайно не пpогpаммистка? - (Кокетливо) Да, пpогpаммистка. А как вы догадались? - А y вас очень глyпое выpажение лица. - (Обиженно) Дypак! - (Гpyстно) Да, я тоже пpогpаммист.... Далее
Dev-Pro is a US-based outsourcing software development company that counts 400 professionals in main cities of Ukraine and US office. We are looking for a specialist who will be a part of the IT team that supports workstations and servers for Office-based users and solves different IT tasks. Besides regular tasks, IT team supports a lot of events that were organized by Dev-Pro all over Ukraine. The professional development is one of our top priorities that is why our specialists can learn a lot by attending internal courses and tech-talks. This position is usually the first step to become the DevOps for those who is interested in learning and developing themselves in a professional way.
• Create/delete user accounts
• Install and configure workstations
• Resolve issues with PCs and Laptops
• Support office workstations (400+)
• Work with remote offices (Ukraine and the US)
• Fast, reliable and responsible
• Experience with Installing Windows and Linux OS (MacOS is a plus)
• Good troubleshooting skills
• Good communication skills
• Basic knowledge of network protocols and equipment.
• Good written English skills and ability to communicate with clients
• Eager to learn and develop, be supervised by more experienced specialists
• Willing to help people in even simple assistance if their technical background is not enough.