– Upper-Intermediate English (including formal)
– Strong analytical skills
– Structural thinking and ability to prioritize tasks
– Attention to details
– Good communication and organizational skills
– Self-motivation and active
– Proficiency with PC (MS Office and Excel particularly) and ability to easily pick up new software and IT tools
– Ability to meet deadlines
Perform various kinds of research tasks:
– Research on software solutions basing on input requirements
– Software features comparison matrix
– Various reports preparation
– Statistics gathering
– Transcripts of the audio-records
– Documents translation
– Analytical work
– Contact research
– Companies competitive research etc.
About the project
Research Team provides various types of research services to company’s clients as well as to various teams internally. Department’s activity is aimed to minimize the time spent by the client or the internal teams on the manual data processing, documentation preparation, statistics gathering and analytical summaries writing.
You’ll be working remotely from home most part of the time during office hours, with possibility to work from office if there is a project need.
Also we provide an opportunity to work from office one full day every two weeks, together with other team members, to have meetings and brainstorms.