• Extensive knowledge of MongoDB
• Practical use of MongoDB no less than 5 years
• Practical experience in design, document, and develop MongoDB enterprise architectures
• Practical experience with MongoDB database analysis and optimization (re-structure the data)
• Practical experience with database replication and scaling
Be a plus
• Knowing other NoSQL systems is a plus
• Knowing more than one software development language is a plus
• Experience with Docker and AWS is a plus
Are you looking to broaden your experience in practical using of a highly loaded system that uses MongoDB? Do you want to use all your skills to get even deeper into how effectively use Mongo, how to get the maximum out of it? Use this unique chance to gain exceptional knowledge based on the complexity of the supported solution? Do you want to participate in something as big as dealing with thousands of Quick Service Restaurant installations, support processing of millions of transactions?
We are looking for a developer with exceptional expertise in using MongoDB in highly loaded and large-volume databases (500GB and more). We are looking for a person who can help the team of developers to define the most effective use pattern taken into account highly loaded system with a huge database size. In addition, this developer is going to help our team review existing database, help them define improvements and help them migrate to the new data scheme. We need this developer to help us plan and implement various production strategies such as scaling and sharding. We are looking to store a massive amount of data. The data shape is going to change over time, so we need help with planning the migration strategy.
About the project
Working for a Point of Sale (POS) platform building company, we are looking to complement our team to work on project aimed for Quick Service Restaurants (QSR), Table Service Restaurants and retail domains.