– Attention to details
– Analytical skills
– Ability to prioritize and quickly switch between tasks
– Upper-Intermediate English (experience in business correspondence is a plus)
– Proficiency with PC (MS Office, Google docs)
– Ability to meet deadlines
– Basic understanding of IT area
– Knowledge of different searching tools
Be a plus
– Good communication skills (optional)
– Basic understanding of recruitment processes is a plus (optional)
– Attending courses or seminars dedicated HR or Recruitment processes in IT
Mostly you will be focused on making different kinds of US labor market research, constantly improving your sourcing skills (and Dev-Pro will help you to skill up). This work suggests some help me organisation of our promotion and educational events.
You also will work with our newly implemented database of candidates and do some reports and documentation tasks.
It will be a full time remote work with possibility to visit office.
About the project
Recruiting Research Team’s activity is aimed to support recruiting department in information searching and data processing, statistics gathering and documentation preparation. If you are looking forward to become a Recruiting Specialist, on this position you’ll have an opportunity to study all the details and basics of the recruitment processes in stable IT-company, meet with in-house recruiting and get lots of interesting and versatile experience. Take your first step in IT career. We’ll do our best to help you in your personal and career growth.