• 50% -80%: testing the client’s 3D Planner system, including mathematical calculations, working with additional tools, etc.
• 20% -25%: creating automated tests to cover new functionality.
• 0% -10%: communication with customer representatives (in English).
• 5% -10%: working with test documentation.
• 5% -10%: meetings with colleagues working on the project via Skype and Skype for Business.
Required Skills and Experience:
• At least 4 years of experience in the manual testing of desktop and web applications (including cross-platform testing)
• Understanding the principles of 3D modeling and testing
• Basic knowledge of matrix algebra
• Experience in testing REST services
• Experience in maintaining test documentation (test plans, test cases, test reports)
• Solid understanding of application testing (types, ways of organizing tests)
• Experience in the analysis of requirements
• Experience in organizing and supporting the testing process in projects
• Good spoken English.
• Experience in testing applications for users with disabilities (accessibility)
• Experience in managing a team of testers
• Experience in automated testing, knowledge of automation tools (Selenium, TestComplete, QTP, JMeter, etc.)
• Experience working with Git and Continues Integration based on GitLab
• Knowledge and skills in programming (OOP, knowledge of programming languages + SQL, HTML, etc.)
• Basic knowledge of and skills working with one of the following databases: MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
• Experience working in medical projects
• Experience working with foreign customers
• Experience working with the Scrum methodology.
Intego Group Intego Group – это международная управляющая компания, представляющая интересы группы зарубежных партнеров, ведущих свою деятельность в области разработки программного обеспечения. Вакансии компании