– 5+ years of test automation experience
– Strong knowledge of OOP (understanding OOP in automation)
– Good knowledge of Python
– Good REST API testing knowledge
– Experience in developing automation testing framework from scratch
– Strong knowledge of Selenium WebDriver
– Good knowledge of automation testing principles
– CI knowledge and experience (Jenkins is preferable)
– Strong knowledge of web-based application structure
– Good theoretical knowledge of testing levels and types
– Test design techniques strong knowledge
– Deep understanding of SDLC (SCRUM, Kanban)
– Knowledge and experience in reviewing requirements
– Problem-solving skills
– Databases general knowledge (SQL)
– Experience in UI testing
– Intermediate English (speak, read, write).
Be a plus
– Cloud knowledge – Azure
– Experience with Docker.
– Together with the team of developers, be responsible for the
• Together with the team of developers, be responsible for the project quality
• Create automation testing framework from scratch for the project
• Develop automation tests for API
• Execute, maintain and update automation tests
• Perform performance, load, API testing
• Review and analyze tests execution results
• Maintain all related tests documentation
• Prepare testing data
• Proactively obtain and clarify requirements as necessary
• Communicate to the client.
About the project
We are offering a bright new project the goal of which is to create a platform where you can create and manage cryptocurrencies (like Bitcoin) applying comprehensive financial logic.